Genius Hour Presentation #2

In this past genius hour presentation I did Emojis. At first I was going to continue of my previous topic of dancing and expand on it to dance battles. But then I had a change in heart, and I felt like a change. I chose to do emojis because they are something that we use everyday(or at least I do). I feel like it is a simple necessity. I thought that the main topic of emojis would get repetitive after some time, so I started to look deeper in and I started to get interested in things people never realized and emojis that are used wrong. I believe that this topic helped me see how us humans can use something so often, and that we can be so clueless to the small things that we use everyday.

rs_1024x594-151021125637-1024.Emoji-Faces.ms.102115

This project was different from my first one because first I did a Powtoon video and spoke to the time of the video. I think that this project could help the community, because of the fact that it allowed people to become more aware of what they are doing. I am going to do a project about some very unknown places in the world. The could possibly be landmarks. This can help influence the world because when we find out more on a place, we can discover new animals, creatures, ext.

Genius Hour Presentation