Genius Hour Reflection

Genius Hour pic

For my genius hour presentation I did dancing. I was very broad and talking about dancing as a whole and how you can become successful in dancing. You can get very into it and talk about the style of dancing like Hip-Hop. I was very interested in this project, because I love to dance. I like experimenting with my dancing. I like mixing hip-hop and other styles. But I stick with a base of hip-hop. I really liked digging deeper into the main topic of dancing. It was really fun. I learned that dancing is not only about being able to move your feet, but also the amount of motivation needed to become a really good dancer. I also learned about what people can use dancing for a way to express their feelings in an artistic fashion. I think that I should have gotten a 83% because not only did I express how to become a dancer, the art of dancing, but also my feelings toward dancing. I could do this because I can make a connection to it. Next time I think I will not put as much information on my slides. I will also not make a Prezi. I think that next time I may focus on a specific style of dancing that I may try out. A way to be negative about dancing or the most famous dancers known from 2000-2015.

-Melissa